Water Quality Report
Below are the Key findings of the 2010 Water Quality Report. Click here to review or print the entire report.
• Nitrogen nutrients show wide fluctuation, but are statistically stable
for last 20 years.
• Phosphorus has increased significantly in the last 10 years
• Measures that correlate with increased phosphorus have also
increased (chlorophyll, total coliform).
• Phosphorus is the limiting nutrient for biological activity in Ballston
lake, increased nitrogen would not dramatically affect water quality.
• High lake levels and watershed inflow are the primary suspects in
• More measurements are needed to fully assess the source of
Local News 9.21.17
Bank, Community Loan Fund offer small business seminar
TD Bank and the Community Loan Fund will offer a free Small Business Seminar from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Sept. 28 at the Hilton Albany hotel. The seminar will include panels with experts from the host organizations and from the Capital Region Chamber, Emp...Read More